I am that angelic adolescent you wish you had as your neighbour :D
As the hours, the days, the weeks, the seasons slip by, you detach yourself from everything. You discover, with something that sometimes almost resembles exhilaration, that you are free. That nothing is weighing you down, nothing pleases or displeases you. You find, in this life exempt from wear and tear and with no thrill in it other than these suspended moments, in almost perfect happiness, fascinating, occasionally swollen by new emotions. You are living in a blessed parenthesis, in a vacuum full of promise, and from which you expect nothing. You are invisible, limpid, transparent. You no longer exist. Across the passing hours, the succession of days, the procession of the seasons, the flow of time, you survive without joy and without sadness. Without a future and without a past. Just like that: simply, self evidently, like a drop of water forming on a drinking tap on a landing.
Georges Perec (via pavorst)
Irene Adler <3 <3
1) A big ‘Fuck U’ to all the miserable idiots who judge people they hardly know. Rot in hell Fuckers!
2) Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks very cute and handsome. He sets a bad precedent which must be making the lives of many guy’s really difficult. Not cool dude :)
3) I would prefer to be left alone than being swarmed by a huge flock of people.
4) People are starting to ask me ,” When do you plan to marry?”. For God’s sake, I’m just 20. I guess its a wise way of saying, “Go get yourself a girlfriend, dumb ass”. Yes sir, I will try my best to get one soon!
5) Thanks for reading this stuff. You people are sweet!